Dispersal among male ring-tailed lemurs (Lemur catta) on St. Catherines Island
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 7, pages 650–660, July 2008
How to Cite
Parga, J. A. and Lessnau, R. G. (2008), Dispersal among male ring-tailed lemurs (Lemur catta) on St. Catherines Island. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 650–660. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20542
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2007
- University of Texas at Austin
- US National Science Foundation
- Ford Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!