Ranging patterns and habitat use of Sulawesi Tonkean macaques (Macaca tonkeana) in a human-modified habitat
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 7, pages 670–679, July 2008
How to Cite
Riley, E. P. (2008), Ranging patterns and habitat use of Sulawesi Tonkean macaques (Macaca tonkeana) in a human-modified habitat. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 670–679. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20543
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2007
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- National Science Foundation
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- American Society of Primatologists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!