Invention and modification of a new tool use behavior: ant-fishing in trees by a wild chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes verus) at Bossou, Guinea
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 7, pages 699–702, July 2008
How to Cite
Yamamoto, S., Yamakoshi, G., Humle, T. and Matsuzawa, T. (2008), Invention and modification of a new tool use behavior: ant-fishing in trees by a wild chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes verus) at Bossou, Guinea. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 699–702. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20544
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2007
- MEXT grant. Grant Number: 16002001
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: HOPE, gCOE-A06, fellowship (18-3451)
- Fund by Ministry of the Environment. Grant Number: F-061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!