Invention and modification of a new tool use behavior: ant-fishing in trees by a wild chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes verus) at Bossou, Guinea
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 7, pages 699–702, July 2008
How to Cite
Yamamoto, S., Yamakoshi, G., Humle, T. and Matsuzawa, T. (2008), Invention and modification of a new tool use behavior: ant-fishing in trees by a wild chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes verus) at Bossou, Guinea. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 699–702. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20544
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2007
- MEXT grant. Grant Number: 16002001
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: HOPE, gCOE-A06, fellowship (18-3451)
- Fund by Ministry of the Environment. Grant Number: F-061
The Supplementary Materials for this article are available online at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0275-2565/suppmat .
|ajp20544-Yamamoto_Supplementary_video-clip1.mpg||7024K||Supplementary Video 1|
|ajp20544-Yamamoto_Supplementary_video-clip2.mpg||3372K||Supplementary Video 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.