Specialized use of two fingers in free-ranging aye-ayes (Daubentonia madagascariensis)
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages 786–795, August 2008
How to Cite
Lhota, S., Jůnek, T., Bartoš, L. and Kuběna, A. A. (2008), Specialized use of two fingers in free-ranging aye-ayes (Daubentonia madagascariensis). Am. J. Primatol., 70: 786–795. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20548
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2007
- American Society of Primatologists
- Charles University
- Nadání Josefa, Marie a Zdeňky Hlávkových
- Foundation of the High Forestry School in Žlutice
- Czech Literary Foundation
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: MSMT 6007665801, 0021620828
- Ministry of Agriculture of Czech Republic. Grant Number: M0002701402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!