The effects of diabetes and aminoguanidine treatment on endothelial function in a primate model of type 1 diabetes
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages 796–802, August 2008
How to Cite
Brooks, B. A., Heffernan, S., Thomson, S., McLennan, S. V., Twigg, S. M. and Yue, D. K. (2008), The effects of diabetes and aminoguanidine treatment on endothelial function in a primate model of type 1 diabetes. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 796–802. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20550
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2007
- Hospital Animal Welfare Committee
- Animal Research Review Panel
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- Millenium Award of the Diabetes Australia Research Trust
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- Rebecca Cooper Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!