Geographic variation in loud calls of sportive lemurs (Lepilemur ssp.) and their implications for conservation
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages 828–838, September 2008
How to Cite
Méndez-Cárdenas, M., Randrianambinina, B., Rabesandratana, A., Rasoloharijaona, S. and Zimmermann, E. (2008), Geographic variation in loud calls of sportive lemurs (Lepilemur ssp.) and their implications for conservation. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 828–838. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20554
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2007
- VW (Volkswagen Foundation). Grant Number: I/76 828
- DAAD Scholarship
- Society of Experimental Biology (SEB, England)
- State Department (SRE, México)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!