Taste difference thresholds for monosodium glutamate and sodium chloride in pigtail macaques (Macaca nemestrina) and spider monkeys (Ateles geoffroyi)
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages 839–847, September 2008
How to Cite
Laska, M., Persson Suorra, J., Bautista, R. M. R. and Hernandez Salazar, L. T. (2008), Taste difference thresholds for monosodium glutamate and sodium chloride in pigtail macaques (Macaca nemestrina) and spider monkeys (Ateles geoffroyi). Am. J. Primatol., 70: 839–847. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20558
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2008
- CONACYT Mexico to Laura Teresa Hernandez Salazar. Grant Number: J-51435-IV
- Rosa Mariela Rivas Bautista. Grant Number: 205691
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!