Wild mouse lemurs revisit artificial feeding platforms: implications for field experiments on sensory and cognitive abilities in small primates
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages 892–896, September 2008
How to Cite
Joly, M., Scheumann, M. and Zimmermann, E. (2008), Wild mouse lemurs revisit artificial feeding platforms: implications for field experiments on sensory and cognitive abilities in small primates. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 892–896. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20560
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2007
- University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!