A science-based approach to managing disease risks for ape conservation
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages 745–750, August 2008
How to Cite
Travis, D. A., Lonsdorf, E. V., Mlengeya, T. and Raphael, J. (2008), A science-based approach to managing disease risks for ape conservation. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 745–750. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20566
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!