Causes of death in the Kasekela chimpanzees of Gombe National Park, Tanzania
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages 766–777, August 2008
How to Cite
Williams, J. M., Lonsdorf, E. V., Wilson, M. L., Schumacher-Stankey, J., Goodall, J. and Pusey, A. E. (2008), Causes of death in the Kasekela chimpanzees of Gombe National Park, Tanzania. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 766–777. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20573
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2007
- Jane Goodall Institute
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DBS-9021946, SBR-9319909, BCS-0452315, IIS-0431141, BCS-0648481
- US National Institute of Health. Grant Number: A1058715-04
- Carnegie Corporation
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- Harris Steel Group
- Minnesota Base Camp
- University of Minnesota
- Windibrow Foundation
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- United States Fish and Wildlife Great Ape Conservation Fund
- Arcus Foundation
- Lincoln Park Zoo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!