Laterality in hand use across four tool-use behaviors among the wild chimpanzees of Bossou, Guinea, West Africa
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 40–48, January 2009
How to Cite
Humle, T. and Matsuzawa, T. (2009), Laterality in hand use across four tool-use behaviors among the wild chimpanzees of Bossou, Guinea, West Africa. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 40–48. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20616
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2008
- Leakey Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: MH068906-01
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture, Japan. Grant Numbers: 07102010, 12002009, 16002001, JSPS-GCOE A06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!