Current status of the habitat and population of the black howler monkey (Alouatta pigra) in Balancán, Tabasco, Mexico
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 70, Issue 12, pages 1169–1176, December 2008
How to Cite
Pozo-Montuy, G., Serio-Silva, J. C., Bonilla-Sánchez, Y. M., Bynum, N. and Landgrave, R. (2008), Current status of the habitat and population of the black howler monkey (Alouatta pigra) in Balancán, Tabasco, Mexico. Am. J. Primatol., 70: 1169–1176. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20620
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2008
- Instituto de Ecología AC
- División de Posgrado
- Instituto Para el Desarrollo de Mesoamerica AC
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 190545
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!