Habituation and desensitization as methods for reducing fearful behavior in singly housed rhesus macaques
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 30–39, January 2009
How to Cite
Clay, A. W., Bloomsmith, M. A., Marr, M. J. and Maple, T. L. (2009), Habituation and desensitization as methods for reducing fearful behavior in singly housed rhesus macaques. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 30–39. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20622
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2008
- National Center for Research Resources of the National Institute of Health. Grant Number: RR-00165
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.