Condensed tannins in the diets of primates: a matter of methods?
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 70–76, January 2009
How to Cite
Rothman, J. M., Dusinberre, K. and Pell, A. N. (2009), Condensed tannins in the diets of primates: a matter of methods?. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 70–76. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20623
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
- Jane Engel
- Robert G. Engel Family Foundation
- The Department of Animal Science at Cornell University
- Mario Einaudi Foundation
- Cornell University Graduate School
- The Institute of African Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!