This article is a US Government work, and as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Intimate social behavior in infant interactions in Cebus apella†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
This article is a US Government work, and as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published 2008 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 77–85, January 2009
How to Cite
Byrne, G. and Suomi, S. J. (2009), Intimate social behavior in infant interactions in Cebus apella. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 77–85. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20626
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2008
- Division of Intramural Research, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- University of Maryland, College Park
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!