Influence of day length, ambient temperature, and seasonality on daily travel distance in the Yunnan snub-nosed monkey at Jinsichang, Yunnan, China
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 233–241, March 2009
How to Cite
Baoping, R., Ming, L., Yongcheng, L. and Fuwen, W. (2009), Influence of day length, ambient temperature, and seasonality on daily travel distance in the Yunnan snub-nosed monkey at Jinsichang, Yunnan, China. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 233–241. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20641
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2008
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973 Program: 2007CB411600)
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30630016
- China Program of The Nature Conservancy
- Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-R-091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!