Coat condition of ringtailed lemurs, Lemur catta, at Berenty Reserve, Madagascar: II. Coat and tail alopecia associated with Leucaena leucocepahala, 2001–2006
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 199–205, March 2009
How to Cite
Jolly, A. (2009), Coat condition of ringtailed lemurs, Lemur catta, at Berenty Reserve, Madagascar: II. Coat and tail alopecia associated with Leucaena leucocepahala, 2001–2006. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 199–205. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20646
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!