Food choices and habitat use by the Tana River yellow baboons (Papio cynocephalus): a preliminary report on five years of data
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 432–436, May 2009
How to Cite
Bentley-Condit, V. K. (2009), Food choices and habitat use by the Tana River yellow baboons (Papio cynocephalus): a preliminary report on five years of data. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 432–436. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20670
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2008
- Sigma Xi
- The Leakey Foundation
- The Mellon Foundation
- Emory University Research Committee
- The Grinnell College Dean's Office and Committee for Support of Faculty Scholarship
- The Frank and Roberta Furbush Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!