Assessing reproductive profiles in female brown mouse lemurs (Microcebus rufus) from Ranomafana National Park, southeast Madagascar, using fecal hormone analysis
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 439–446, June 2009
How to Cite
Blanco, M. B. and Meyer, J. S. (2009), Assessing reproductive profiles in female brown mouse lemurs (Microcebus rufus) from Ranomafana National Park, southeast Madagascar, using fecal hormone analysis. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 439–446. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20672
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2008
- Rufford Foundation
- MMBF/CI Primate Action Fund
- Institute of Biotechnology
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-0721233
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!