This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Successful behavioral strategy to unite mother and infant rhesus monkeys (Macaca mulatta) after cesarean delivery †
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2009 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 510–522, June 2009
How to Cite
Ruggiero, A. M., Novak, M. F.S.X., Woodward, R. A. and Suomi, S. J. (2009), Successful behavioral strategy to unite mother and infant rhesus monkeys (Macaca mulatta) after cesarean delivery . Am. J. Primatol., 71: 510–522. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20681
- Issue online: 24 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2008
- National Institutes of Health Intramural Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!