Effects of high- and low-fiber diets on fecal fermentation and fecal microbial populations of captive chimpanzees
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 7, pages 548–557, July 2009
How to Cite
Kišidayová, S., Váradyová, Z., Pristaš, P., Piknová, M., Nigutová, K., Petrželková, K. J., Profousová, I., Schovancová, K., Kamler, J. and Modrý, D. (2009), Effects of high- and low-fiber diets on fecal fermentation and fecal microbial populations of captive chimpanzees. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 548–557. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20687
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2008
- Grant Agency of Czech Republic GAČR. Grant Number: 524/06/0264
- Grant Agency Ministry of Education of Slovak Republic and the Slovak Academy of Sciences VEGA. Grant Number: 2/0009/08
- MVTS project. Grant Number: SK-CZ-0086-07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!