Flowers Are an important food for small apes in southern Sumatra
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 8, pages 624–635, August 2009
How to Cite
Lappan, S. (2009), Flowers Are an important food for small apes in southern Sumatra. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 624–635. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20691
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2008
- The Leakey Foundation
- Sigma Xi
- The Fulbright Student Program
- New York University
- The New York Consortium for Evolutionary Primatology
- The Margaret and Herman Sokol Foundation
- Ewha University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!