Use of wild and cultivated foods by chimpanzees at Bossou, Republic of Guinea: feeding dynamics in a human-influenced environment
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 8, pages 636–646, August 2009
How to Cite
Hockings, K. J., Anderson, J. R. and Matsuzawa, T. (2009), Use of wild and cultivated foods by chimpanzees at Bossou, Republic of Guinea: feeding dynamics in a human-influenced environment. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 636–646. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20698
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2008
- Stirling University
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- MEXT. Grant Number: 16002001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!