Social dynamics of the golden snub-nosed monkey (Rhinopithecus roxellana): female transfer and one-male unit succession
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 8, pages 670–679, August 2009
How to Cite
Qi, X.-G., Li, B.-G., Garber, P. A., Ji, W. and Watanabe, K. (2009), Social dynamics of the golden snub-nosed monkey (Rhinopithecus roxellana): female transfer and one-male unit succession. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 670–679. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20702
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2008
- Key Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30630016
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30570312, 30770375
- COSMO Oil Eco Card Foundation of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!