Social stress, visceral obesity, and coronary artery atherosclerosis: product of a primate adaptation
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Nonhuman Primate Models of Women's Health
Volume 71, Issue 9, pages 742–751, September 2009
How to Cite
Shively, C. A., Register, T. C. and Clarkson, T. B. (2009), Social stress, visceral obesity, and coronary artery atherosclerosis: product of a primate adaptation. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 742–751. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20706
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2009
- Wake Forest University Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center. Grant Number: P30-AG21332
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL-39789, HL087103
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!