Chimpanzee seed dispersal quantity in a tropical montane forest of Rwanda
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 11, pages 901–911, November 2009
How to Cite
Gross-Camp, N. D., Masozera, M. and Kaplin, B. A. (2009), Chimpanzee seed dispersal quantity in a tropical montane forest of Rwanda. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 901–911. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20727
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2008
- RZSS (Royal Zoological Society of Scotland)
- Margot Marsh Biodiversity Fund, Primate Conservation, Inc.
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Idea Wild
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: 91618301
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.