Winter ecology of the Arunachal macaque Macaca munzala in Pangchen Valley, western Arunachal Pradesh, northeastern India
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 11, pages 939–947, November 2009
How to Cite
Mendiratta, U., Kumar, A., Mishra, C. and Sinha, A. (2009), Winter ecology of the Arunachal macaque Macaca munzala in Pangchen Valley, western Arunachal Pradesh, northeastern India. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 939–947. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20734
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2009
- Wildlife Conservation Society—India Program
- Whitley Fund for Nature
- The Ford Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.