Geographic distribution and demography of Pithecia aequatorialis (pitheciidae) in Peruvian Amazonia
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 12, pages 964–968, December 2009
How to Cite
Aquino, R., Cornejo, F. M., Pezo Lozano, E. and Heymann, E. W. (2009), Geographic distribution and demography of Pithecia aequatorialis (pitheciidae) in Peruvian Amazonia. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 964–968. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20738
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2009
- The Amazon Center for Environment Education and Research (ACEER)
- The Consejo Superior de Investigaciones of the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.