Placental insulin-like growth factor II (IGF-II) and its relation to litter size in the common marmoset monkey (Callithrix jacchus)
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 12, pages 969–975, December 2009
How to Cite
Rutherford, J. N., Eklund, A. and Tardif, S. (2009), Placental insulin-like growth factor II (IGF-II) and its relation to litter size in the common marmoset monkey (Callithrix jacchus). Am. J. Primatol., 71: 969–975. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20739
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2008
- American Society of Primatologists
- The Indiana University Graduate School
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-RR02022, P51-RR1396
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!