Laterality in semi-free-ranging black and white ruffed lemurs (Varecia variegata variegata): head-tilt correlates with hand use during feeding
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 71, Issue 12, pages 1032–1040, December 2009
How to Cite
Nelson, E. L., O'Karma, J. M., Ruperti, F. S. and Novak, M. A. (2009), Laterality in semi-free-ranging black and white ruffed lemurs (Varecia variegata variegata): head-tilt correlates with hand use during feeding. Am. J. Primatol., 71: 1032–1040. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20746
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!