Spatial variation in density and total size estimates in fragmented primate populations: the golden-crowned sifaka (Propithecus tattersalli)
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 72–80, January 2010
How to Cite
Quéméré, E., Champeau, J., Besolo, A., Rasolondraibe, E., Rabarivola, C., Crouau-Roy, B. and Chikhi, L. (2010), Spatial variation in density and total size estimates in fragmented primate populations: the golden-crowned sifaka (Propithecus tattersalli). Am. J. Primatol., 72: 72–80. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20754
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2008
- Institut Français de la Biodiversité
- MNRT (Ministère de l'Education Nationale, de la Recherche et de la Technologie)
- French Ministry of Research Core Funding. Grant Number: 5174 CNRS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!