Energetic costs of territorial boundary patrols by wild chimpanzees
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 93–103, February 2010
How to Cite
Amsler, S. J. (2010), Energetic costs of territorial boundary patrols by wild chimpanzees. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 93–103. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20757
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2009
- National Science Foundation
- University of Michigan Rackham Graduate School
- the Little Rock Zoo
- the Little Rock chapter of the American Association of Zookeepers
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation; National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0215622, IOB-0516644
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!