Developing an effective community conservation program for cotton-top tamarins (Saguinus oedipus) in Colombia
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Conservation Education
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 379–390, May 2010
How to Cite
Savage, A., Guillen, R., Lamilla, I. and Soto, L. (2010), Developing an effective community conservation program for cotton-top tamarins (Saguinus oedipus) in Colombia. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 379–390. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20770
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2009
- Disney's Animal Programs and Environmental Initiatives
- Wildlife Conservation Network
- Sea World and Busch Gardens Conservation Fund
- Zoo Boise Conservation Fund
- International Primatological Society
- Brevard Zoo, Cleveland Zoo
- John Ball Zoo
- San Antonio Zoo
- Central Florida Zoo
- Houston Zoo
- South Lake Wild Animal Park and Terpel, S.A.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!