Developing an effective community conservation program for cotton-top tamarins (Saguinus oedipus) in Colombia
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Conservation Education
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 379–390, May 2010
How to Cite
Savage, A., Guillen, R., Lamilla, I. and Soto, L. (2010), Developing an effective community conservation program for cotton-top tamarins (Saguinus oedipus) in Colombia. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 379–390. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20770
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2009
- Disney's Animal Programs and Environmental Initiatives
- Wildlife Conservation Network
- Sea World and Busch Gardens Conservation Fund
- Zoo Boise Conservation Fund
- International Primatological Society
- Brevard Zoo, Cleveland Zoo
- John Ball Zoo
- San Antonio Zoo
- Central Florida Zoo
- Houston Zoo
- South Lake Wild Animal Park and Terpel, S.A.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!