Three stones for three seeds: natural occurrence of selective tool use by capuchins (Cebus libidinosus) based on an analysis of the weight of stones found at nutting sites
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 270–275, March 2010
How to Cite
Ferreira, R. G., Emidio, R. A. and Jerusalinsky, L. (2010), Three stones for three seeds: natural occurrence of selective tool use by capuchins (Cebus libidinosus) based on an analysis of the weight of stones found at nutting sites. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 270–275. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20771
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!