Education for the conservation of great apes and other wildlife in northern Congo—the importance of nature clubs
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Conservation Education
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 454–461, May 2010
How to Cite
Breuer, T. and Mavinga, F. B. (2010), Education for the conservation of great apes and other wildlife in northern Congo—the importance of nature clubs. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 454–461. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20774
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2009
- Brevard Zoo
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, Disney World-wide Conservation Fund
- Sea World & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund
- Toronto Zoo, Wildlife Conservation Society
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Margot Marsh Biodiversity Fund
- National Geographic Society
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- Cleveland Metropark Zoo
- Houston Zoo
- Jacksonville Zoo
- Knoxville Zoo
- Little Rock Zoo
- Santa Barbara Zoo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!