Attacks on local persons by chimpanzees in Bossou, Republic of Guinea: long-term perspectives
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Ethnoprimatology
Volume 72, Issue 10, pages 887–896, October 2010
How to Cite
Hockings, K. J., Yamakoshi, G., Kabasawa, A. and Matsuzawa, T. (2010), Attacks on local persons by chimpanzees in Bossou, Republic of Guinea: long-term perspectives. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 887–896. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20784
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2009
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, Portugal. Grant Number: MEXT20002001
- JSPS-HOPE and JSPS-gCOE
- American Primatological Society Ethical Principles
- Association of Social Anthropologists in the UK and Commonwealth (ASA);
- IREB, DNRST (Direction Nationale de la Recherche Scientifique et Technologique)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!