Usefulness of species range polygons for predicting local primate occurrences in southeastern Peru
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Primates in 21st Century Ecosystems: Does Primate Conservation Promote Ecosystem Conservation?
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 53–61, January 2011
How to Cite
Palminteri, S., Powell, G., Endo, W., Kirkby, C., Yu, D. and Peres, C. A. (2011), Usefulness of species range polygons for predicting local primate occurrences in southeastern Peru. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 53–61. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20794
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2009
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- National Geographic Society's Committee for Research and Exploration
- Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!