Baboon vaginal microbiota: an overlooked aspect of primate physiology
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 467–474, June 2010
How to Cite
Rivera, A. J., Stumpf, R. M., Wilson, B., Leigh, S. and Salyers, A. A. (2010), Baboon vaginal microbiota: an overlooked aspect of primate physiology. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 467–474. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20795
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS 08-20709
- NIH. Grant Number: AI 22383
- IGB, HMS Theme, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!