Impact of yellow fever outbreaks on two howler monkey species (Alouatta guariba clamitans and A. caraya) in Misiones, Argentina
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 475–480, June 2010
How to Cite
Holzmann, I., Agostini, I., Areta, J. I., Ferreyra, H., Beldomenico, P. and Di Bitetti, M. S. (2010), Impact of yellow fever outbreaks on two howler monkey species (Alouatta guariba clamitans and A. caraya) in Misiones, Argentina. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 475–480. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20796
- Issue online: 22 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2009
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo—Scott Neotropical Fund
- Primate Action Fund
- Primate Conservation Inc.
- International Primatological Society
- Idea Wild
- CEDIT, CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 6318
- Rufford Small Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!