Macaques in farms and folklore: exploring the human–nonhuman primate interface in Sulawesi, Indonesia
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Ethnoprimatology
Volume 72, Issue 10, pages 848–854, October 2010
How to Cite
Riley, E. P. and Priston, N. E. C. (2010), Macaques in farms and folklore: exploring the human–nonhuman primate interface in Sulawesi, Indonesia. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 848–854. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20798
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2009
- National Science Foundation
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- American Society of Primatologists (Riley)
- Operation Wallacea
- Primate Society of Great Britain (Priston)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!