Feeding ecology of a group of buffy-headed marmosets (Callithrix flaviceps): fungi as a preferred resource
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 515–521, June 2010
How to Cite
Hilário, R. R. and Ferrari, S. F. (2010), Feeding ecology of a group of buffy-headed marmosets (Callithrix flaviceps): fungi as a preferred resource. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 515–521. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20804
- Issue online: 22 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2009
- Idea Wild, Us Fish and Wildlife Service, FAPEMIG, CAPES
- CNPq. Grant Number: 302747/2008-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!