Ethical issues faced by field primatologists: asking the relevant questions
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Ethical Issues in Field Primatology
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages 754–771, September 2010
How to Cite
Fedigan, L. M. (2010), Ethical issues faced by field primatologists: asking the relevant questions. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 754–771. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20814
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2009
- NSERC and the Canada Research Chairs Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!