A glance to the past: subfossils, stable isotopes, seed dispersal, and lemur species loss in Southern Madagascar
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Primates in 21st Century Ecosystems: Does Primate Conservation Promote Ecosystem Conservation?
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 25–37, January 2011
How to Cite
Crowley, B. E., Godfrey, L. R. and Irwin, M. T. (2011), A glance to the past: subfossils, stable isotopes, seed dispersal, and lemur species loss in Southern Madagascar. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 25–37. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20817
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: 0129185
- David and Lucille Packard Foundation
- John Simon Guggenheim Foundation
- Nancy Skinner Clark Vassar Graduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!