Local attitudes and perceptions toward crop-raiding by orangutans (Pongo abelii) and other nonhuman primates in northern Sumatra, Indonesia
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Ethnoprimatology
Volume 72, Issue 10, pages 866–876, October 2010
How to Cite
Campbell-Smith, G., Simanjorang, H. V.P., Leader-Williams, N. and Linkie, M. (2010), Local attitudes and perceptions toward crop-raiding by orangutans (Pongo abelii) and other nonhuman primates in northern Sumatra, Indonesia. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 866–876. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20822
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2009
- US Fish & Wildlife Service Great Ape Conservation Fund. Grant Numbers: 31221208, 31221435
- Born Free Foundation
- Humane Society International
- SeaWorld and Bush Gardens Conservation Fund
- People's Trust for Endangered Species
- Orangutan Republik Education Initiative
- Orangutan Foundation
- The Primate Society of Great Britain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!