Chimpanzee responses to researchers in a disturbed forest–farm mosaic at Bulindi, western Uganda
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Ethnoprimatology
Volume 72, Issue 10, pages 907–918, October 2010
How to Cite
McLennan, M. R. and Hill, C. M. (2010), Chimpanzee responses to researchers in a disturbed forest–farm mosaic at Bulindi, western Uganda. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 907–918. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20839
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!