This article was published online in Wiley InterScience on 10 May 2010. Due to a late decision, references to a paper by Engel et al. were removed, and the corrected version was published online on 1 June 2010.
The ethnoprimatological approach in primatology†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Issue on Ethnoprimatology
Volume 72, Issue 10, pages 841–847, October 2010
How to Cite
Fuentes, A. and Hockings, K. J. (2010), The ethnoprimatological approach in primatology. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 841–847. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20844
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!