Feeding ecology of Bornean orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus morio) in Danum Valley, Sabah, Malaysia: a 3-year record including two mast fruitings
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Ethical Issues in Field Primatology
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages 820–840, September 2010
How to Cite
Kanamori, T., Kuze, N., Bernard, H., Malim, T. P. and Kohshima, S. (2010), Feeding ecology of Bornean orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus morio) in Danum Valley, Sabah, Malaysia: a 3-year record including two mast fruitings. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 820–840. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20848
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
- JSPS-HOPE (Primate Origins of Human Evolution) Project Global Environment Research Fund, 21st Century COE Programs. Grant Number: 0A06
- Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University, 21st Century COE. Grant Number: A14
- Graduate School of Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology. Grant Numbers: R12, A10
- The Japanese Association of Zoos and Aquariums (JAZA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!