Feeding ecology of Bornean orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus morio) in Danum Valley, Sabah, Malaysia: a 3-year record including two mast fruitings
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Ethical Issues in Field Primatology
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages 820–840, September 2010
How to Cite
Kanamori, T., Kuze, N., Bernard, H., Malim, T. P. and Kohshima, S. (2010), Feeding ecology of Bornean orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus morio) in Danum Valley, Sabah, Malaysia: a 3-year record including two mast fruitings. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 820–840. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20848
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
- JSPS-HOPE (Primate Origins of Human Evolution) Project Global Environment Research Fund, 21st Century COE Programs. Grant Number: 0A06
- Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University, 21st Century COE. Grant Number: A14
- Graduate School of Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology. Grant Numbers: R12, A10
- The Japanese Association of Zoos and Aquariums (JAZA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!