Nutrient transport within and between habitats through seed dispersal processes by woolly monkeys in north-western Amazonia
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 72, Issue 11, pages 992–1003, November 2010
How to Cite
Stevenson, P. R. and Guzmán-Caro, D. C. (2010), Nutrient transport within and between habitats through seed dispersal processes by woolly monkeys in north-western Amazonia. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 992–1003. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20852
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2009
- Primate Conservation Inc., Margot Marsh Foundation, Lincoln Park Zoo, Banco de La República and Idea Wild
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!